I heard abut Target will believe it when and IF it happens hell Bezos could buy Wally out of his pocket change why fool around with Target....
Remember you can not herd cats with less than three herders per cat.
Well I'm owned by an Orange Momma Kitty.
Somewhat.
damm Walmart Pharmacy shut off my prescription identification.
I always take the cats' side that way the fight might be fair after all you are a human.
Now about these Metoperol er tablets how well are they working for ya.
Go to it kitty he should keep you in food and litter, no excuses.
I have lost both a power supply and a motherboard so I know how that goes JT but it was years between them going belly up.
Well all this Bear can say is I stay away from companies that change their face like Ryme's did to a customer.
'Puter issues? What is up with that?
I guess I should call Phil just to get on his delivery list although I'm long ways from needing 100 gallons yet.
You still ain't got it JT, she needs no bugs from Doggy when recovering from her medical procedure. No sharing either way.
If she is going in for "medical" procedure no sharing is called for.
But did you stay away from the wife,she no needs your mess.
I ain't liking that post G.
-19.5 and still dropping when I looked.
Don't like things like stomach bugs or medical procedures. Take it easy stay away from the wife.
I haven't bought any since 2013 IIRC. Long time anyway.
I went to stacks of 75 bags plenty of room. ETA: Not anymore, can't handle the upper ones.