Time for me to go upstairs and ride my bike.
They don't hold meetings in bad weather. She was still sleeping when I hobbled down the stairs to do the warsh, etc...
We have lite off and a clear viewing window/door.
Lite off very close.
That is normal when you keep your eyes closed.
I've got some I can send ya Steve.
Doing the warsh and shortly will shut down the stove for its weekly cleaning.
Not all people plan a year ahead, wish they did but they don't.
Sorry sub but both parties knew what they were getting into, now they have more than a few pizzed off people to deal with, I just plan on doing my...
It wasn't the ice cream now here is your treat doggy :heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:.
How do they work when confronted by stealth pellet vultures because those are what us pigs fly.
I think first thing in the morning I'll get the boss to go to Wally so I'll have my Lisinopril prescription even though I can make do with what I...
It is a revolving something around here our long time delivery lady used to come into the yard year round we keep it cleaned out. It is the young...
As someone who understands the last part I vote for the Wizzer part. Works for me.
X whatever Larry have a great one you OM.
My orange momma kitty was momma to Darcy,Darby(both torties) . Austin (tiger) and Beau (white and black), she had two girls and two boys, none...
I ain't going to ask, next door had a BOT patched up after a fight with a 'yote and it was costly. ETA: For those that don't know a BOT is a big...
Not a Union requirement, needed to keep the cats going where you want them to go or else you are the one being herded. You have to understand...
That is about the gist of it right here: "Depending on the weather guesser,".
I have no f*ng idea but they are screwing with their logon process. Adding useless layers and a third party verification. I'll be there in person...