You folks go for it I'm here just to read the mail.
I'll stay out of this discussion everyone knows my feelings on OAKs and burn pot build up. You have to tune your combustion air to match your...
Well I have 25 bags in the burn room and resting 5 more and kitty gets out of jail.
You needn't worry usually I move 5 and take a rest. Repeat until I have 25 to 30 bags in the burn room. I normally chew up an entire morning in...
Well moving pellets from the garage into the burn room 6 down 24 to go. Done the dump run and a med run already. Hopefuly after Tuesday I'll be...
No comment. By the manual please. Sorry but I'm a stupid critter and tired of stomping out forest fires.
Ya, we's all flakes of the frosted type.
I also got my 'puter screwed up yesterday. I made the mistake of doing a *blows update. Enough said.
Welp, ain't going to try getting off the lot until one more pass of the big snow blower could likely make it to the doc's but no real need so I...
I'm currently waiting for our plow guy to come. I only do to the back porch.
The juice went out here about 3:30 this morning it was back on before 3:50.
Happy birthday JT,:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::coldone::coldone::coldone::coldone::coldone: . I'm waiting for our plow guy as I have a Dr....
Oh, well, they are assuming things they shouldn't. They are supposed to put an attempted delivery slip in the mail box when they can't deliver....
They will put it on a truck and maybe get it to you if you bow down and ask nicely (just be sure to get it before it expires end of day on Jan....
Did Pete finally get his wayward package?
MA is a long way from being out of woods yet.
Not much I can do about it.
I haven't looked out any winders in quite some time don't need too.
Sorry I'll blame both as I have more than one source still at the USPS, had one at UPS as well but that one now runs one of the big boxes.
Yup, that is what they even say.