Well I didn't think anyone would be interested in how things were going in the shift meds over world I suspect there is some waiting involved on...
X3.
Well I JUST passed my mornings BP test on to stage 2 150-50 split then I hope to drop the evening 50 mg dose. Before I started the roller coaster...
I think mine is a "Brother"
This the take away from the above: "I'm a dumb-azz:picard:"
Good to see you back here Snowy.
I gave up ladders and such sometime ago this includes step ladders more than two steps high. I was able to change out four of the five...
I gave up playing with inkjets and went to a laser years ago.
No obstructions around the sensor and at least 5 feet above the ground and level for it to give proper readings.
Geezer nap work for this Geezer.
No
We did the recycle run on Friday and the Dump run on Saturday. All set for the next 4 weeks or so. We do more recycle runs than dump runs.
I'd join you geniuses but med time and drinking time for me is just before my geezer nap.
Quick administer the narcan.
No and it wasn't all meds, it was supposed to be just the amLODIpine but going to the ER form of met left me a bit shy of what I needed of that....
Time for my geezer nap.
To help with the clean most of us use an electric leaf blower on suck. We love to make the white snow go black, then again we are weird.
Trying to run full out is not going to work most of the time.
Kitty get treats once a day when I go for my evening meds.
Kitty is out of jail.