I haven't gone looking for any. I like just picking the gas up where I fill up the car make's it simple now I can get a couple of empty 40 lb...
In over 10 years we have lost power for 30 hours and that was this past October during a windstorm. The prior major outages didn't even cause the...
The generator I am going to get is going to be dual fuel, I'm through playing with gasoline all it does is foul up during any longer than 2 months...
I stocked up for my Ariens years ago, home de(s)pot had them. New blower, used the same as the old. Have two on the machine and more in my spare...
Merry Christmas kap, we's all naughty ones on here, but some of us go in for splits and tree lengths. We's a diverse bunch of misfits.
I don't drive, just enjoy a beer every once in a while. Have a Merry LW.
Not very long if you take a 20 lb or so minor adjusting device to it.
There s/b mass vs bp change graphs for each of the bp meds by now.
Now that isn't just an isolated reading and it is why the ccb is now on its way back to 2.5mg and why I want it gone. Its half life is very close...
I have cleats for outside and a heated garage for inside. I try to stay inside when it is slippery going outside. ETA: I haven't checked what it...
Burp!
The doc is on board as he has seen first hand that the ccb is basically useless for me all it has done is make my lower resting bp too damm low...
I have more than a little med left I have a meal of pills before my breakfast I would prefer to just have breakfast besides the ccb hasn't done a...
UPS took its beating in '16 that's why USPS is taking a beating in '17 *zon did a foolish thing and is taking yet another beating. Meanwhile...
I haven't had any smoothies today and it is too late for me to start.