Slippahs? What, why?
Figured it was easier to ask you sine you have done the research already. Figured it would be quicker than reading forums I blindly clicked from...
Any figures on when these little diesels usually need a set of injectors?
Well this is kind of wrong. They both have field windings and currents but in a series motor is the same current flows through field and amateur....
Yep ACQ or a few other botique blends most that have been squeezed out of the market, instead of the old CCA (A standing for Arsenic, which has...
Treated wood is better than not treated but it doesn't last like it use too. So I would plan on having to redo this one at some point as well....
In golf carts those other motors are sepex motors I assume there called that in all aplications. The weaken or increase the field current mapping...
I was towing. It was a light trailer on the way there about 2500 and even lighter on way back. I think I have gotten as good as 12mpg if I baby...
There's a man that understands electric motors.
I took a trip to the farm and back in the old k10. Can't do my mileage cause my speedometer reducer died and I pkuged the cable directly to...
Rumor is some one already does around here. In special runs/batches.
Run it and everything at 40:1 and don't worry a bit more about it. 50:1 is a bit lean on oil. Will and be fine at it as tins of people run at that...
Was this by a house or something? Or does she drag cords all through he woods.
I like this idea. And good work on you pete
Right I forgot it was BogyDave that posted here about the one he made
I was thinking 40 too but I wasn't sure. I think I have picked one up at the store to see but it's been years if I had? I know I had asked one...
Would a forklift?