I need to start stocking up even more....who knows what next year will bring :-(
I think the only diesel I have round here I have already put Twc3 oil in so it's blackish . ..wait it was offroad to begin with. I will have to...
I know I'm partial color blind but green isn't really one of my trouble colors ? our clear road fuel does not look the least bit green to me?...
Or his farm own the boat and he runs it 50 miles from the farm...haha..oh wait that was VT!
I think their marine fuel is green?
So with farm tags you can run off road in you truck?? Down here it doesn't matter what plate you have , no off road ON ROAD!
That's all kinds of screwed up? Pretty much everywhere else it's on road or offroad. they don't care where you use off road as long as it's not...
Or home heating oil?
So it indirectly drives he bar though some offset driveline
That's a pretty picture!
All that red dye is plugging his and your filters;)
I googled it but still can't figure out where the second one goes ? and the brief write up on vintage chainsaw collector site didn't explain the...
That's awsome. those ultra sonic cleaners must be amazing. OK I'll bite. both those pistons out of the same saw??? I have to Google this thing now!
Baileys can be an OK deal when on sale too. esp of you get free ship
I bought about 5 loops of 20"3/8" Oregon chain from Loggerchain last year. I think it was $9.99 a loop with free shipping on anyorder. I am pretty...
I have seen my wood too long realized it but thought I could squeeze it in. Only to have to take a hand saw and hacked a few inches off a burning...
:deadhorse::makeitrain"
:handshake:
Stick around here long enough you will learn real quick I am not a fan of proof reading, android auto correct and cheap smart phones. :whistle:...
Wasn't that in a giant PM? I know it's out now bit folks won't know where it really came from right? I mean I remember the posts where it was...