Nobody stumps with a saw around here anymore. maybe some very steep old timber in the moutains or some huge bottomland hardwood.? As a forester...
This is why I grind my own and bought the grinder. you can take less than 15% if you set it up to do so and you are not charged $6 each, aND your...
Now that diesel locator thing sounds cool. I have the app on my phone that does that but still cool
Do those joke looking farm tags really work in vA, like is that legal? I know the first season of moonshiners you could see that tag on Tim's old...
I wish every saw I had except my earthquakes and 372xp oiled more
I don't see how people cut or want to with those chains so dull the seem to get red hot. they, take so much force to push them through, they cut...
I am talking a double stack smaller 9. these new single stack slim 9s I'm sure way less noticeable
Good work. I know what to do with his. it's not a DHT spitter. he has had it close to 20 years I bet.
At my place too in the 80s I had a great uncle that killed like 250 pound 14pt or something. from the description of that deer it was huge. I need...
For sure a constant sharp chain keeps the bar cooler.
That first one is HUGE!
I have the .380. the 768??? or whatever it's called? some say the 9s are just as concealable I have to say I think you would notice it. I have a...
I think my buddies splitter is that same design and fitting like that . it's some brand that starts with M... like Moehr or something like that?
Cool truck. fix the brakes though
I will run 4 tanks sometimes more through my saws if I don't hit dirt. I grind my chains so I just swap a new chain home and it goes on the Dull...
It will last 2 tanks if you have the oiler turned way down. most of my saws use about 90 to 90% of the oil to tank of gas. my husky 372 will empty...
I grind so it takes more than hand fileing. BUT I don't use several chains a year. and I cut around 2 to 4 cords a year. I use them till teeth...
That's why I hold onto everything. I have .40 brass and .223 but I don't own either. I have over 100 rounds of factory ammo for .30/30 again I...
I don't really need stuff. but that is never true!!:eek: just trying to forsee not being able to buy powder or bullets for 3 years at least again.
Did you use an ultrasonic cleaner like they did for scotties?