Good to see you cool aid man SquareFile
I thought if I got it I would run it for a loaf or two, but then thought why? my plan all along was to sell it if I won it, so just offer it up...
Wont it be something if the winner sells the saw to donate the money and who buys it tells that person to just keep it!! ha
Yep. if I win it I am selling it and donating the money as well. I thought that I would sell it when i got it but then was thinking that was a...
If the winner even wants you to ship it ;-) There is a chance you end up with the saw anyway to sell to give the money to the cause.
He will need Oldman there unless you want him to post your real name if you win the drawing.
Backwoods, is that a shooter for you? Looks like a solid 3.5 year old.
Sounds good pete. I assumed that's what you meant. But I hate for some new guy to roll in here and give $100 and get upset his chance is equal to...
What's the amount per ticket? like $1 is a ticket or $5 is one entry/ticket? Or is it just donate and everyone gets an entry and it's all equal...
I have an 034? I have to go check what it is. I suspect weak spark. and it has the old coil I think with the little metal toggle switch. is there...
Probably easier than pulling the air filter to pour into the carb
Still very bad for it. don't use it. no lube and it washes the cylinder walls down of oil and you will score the piston. Put some mix in a squirt...
Handle angle and color...recoil plastic maybe are the only differences
I have a picture on an old camera somewhere with a trailer dropped with 9 short logs on it, around 17'6" or there about. there double bunked....
Not the wheeled ones around here but they have tracked cutters with self leveling cabs with an arm like on a trackhoe
They can easily cut 30" butts easy. probably can't hold those trees but they can directionally fell them, even against the lean. They have to hit...
Yea poplar will throw some HUGE chips with a sharp chain. so will red maple and fresh cut yellow pine!
Glad everyone is back home. Maybe one day we will get some cooler weather here. the cool doesn't w my projects down as much as the lack of...
I have my oilers maxed out and I keep chains decently sharp...even with a brand new ground chain on a hot summer day I don't want to grab and hold...
Sounds like he has you sitting pretty now. But like you said , you hate to get it like this.