If the Moderating and Administrative wants this to have the most visibility Grizzly Adam could make a banner for it for the top of the pages.
Yes I am happy with my grinder. that looks very similar to mine. I can get them very close to factory. also a tip I learned from on here and...
Nice deal
You hit the nail on the head why I grind chains. not much time. I have a young son and a wife. I am the sole provider, and when I cut I need to...
Oh that makes more sense
Well I see this was a failure :-(
I have been avoiding this thread cause I didn't feel like reading it all. but his sounds cool. SADLY I have no large saw parts for stihl. I do...
So will the motor not run? maybe I missed that. oil in the tank won't hurt it a bit. you can burn mix gas in there no problem or just pour oil...
I hand file now and file some slope into it. but if I could do to on the grinder it would save time
I want a rake grinder!! I am still lost on how to set mine up for rakers. I have read the book and watch a YouTube on it but still lost
Dead locust either:eek:. tuff dulls a chain pretty fast
Yep that's 2 deer and 3 mins apart!!!
Ha, I didn't look that close. let me look again
Dang that's a bruizer.
And is this Lil red barn coil a special electronic coil to replace an older style . for some reason I thought this was an old school system. I...
I would of put the semi float in!
Back to the saw...I just looked and it's an older model...it's the 032, I was thinking this saw is older than the 028 and 034 and not an easy coil...
Mine is a rear 12bolt I am working on. I haven't opened the diff, but I hope mine doesn't look like that inside:eek:o_O. But I have a corporate 10...
And again I am working on a 12 bolt!!!:eek::rofl: :lol:
Dang I have the same things to do on my old truck!! it's on stands now waiting on parts to come in! are we sure your not me or this is an alter...