Good to hear pete
Yea I agree. money is best. if he were older I would say give the saw, but with a dad not into them...probably not even a good idea in that...
Yea that's too young to me. when I first wrote it for some reason I was thinking he was like 14/5 which is on the edge of age to me. but thinking...
Yea I thought that. bUT at his age it would have to be a parental supervised type thing. like cuttingbwith dad etc. or with buddy "uncle pete". I...
I was thinking that if he has any interest, having you wrap the saw up, if I win (Longshot I know), and presenting it to him with the check to the...
Good work MM. I know Kim will be happy when this thread is seen! let me know when you need my help to return it!
I am not sure why that one " bueatiful" is up top by itself? haha
beautiful. I went to NH to see my brother graduate high school. it was bueatiful country. I loved it up there. And the mourning's were even cold...
Was it for work? or you just like the country up there and moved out of the blue?
Is that like 1.5" plywood it's made of?
I hate the sockets falling of the cheap one I have!!! but I got it from father in law. it was the one he used at his shop before he went out of biz
You moved from PA to NH?
Does Justin like chainsaws? would his parents let him have one?
Again in advance of tomorrow, thank you all for your service to this great nation. we sleep safe at night thanks to all of you past present and...
Lucky you can cut into moss , lichen and snow. here I have an 1/8 of hardwood leaves and a tiny bit of duff then mineral soil. you have to stop...
Until you rock your 32" chain like I did last time I used it, like second cut!:picard::handshake:
Backwoods Savage I do it that way as well. my thinking is that the bark side is a little more impervious to moisture, since god made it that way....
Was it in the truck? Don't you drive a big truck? Well I guess it doesn't matter what happened your hurt. hope you get better soon, take care man.
You did, no matter how you did it Pete gets it all for the family
The bad part about go fund me is it takes 10% or whatever it equates too when all done.