I have done that with some
Yep basically between .380 and .25acp. It's strange cause .380 been around a long time too but I think it got a bad rap in Saturday night...
That's the problem with the tiny revolvers. they kick hard
The proven comment wasn't at the track record of the 1903, but more about get a proven revolver. she has said before she has had trouble working...
I just Google it...thinking the only 30 something auto I can think of is a .32acp. Yes id definitely get a smith revolver or like a GP100 or some...
Oh one of those. no wonder she's worried about how to operate it!
Isn't that a giant oldschool type revolver? like a cowboy size 45LC? I would think you could find a somewhat smaller one, an old police smith,...
My brother in law killed a nice buck in Illinois a few weeks ago. it was one eyed.
Yeah that ducks about the 044! even if locked up that bar is worth $25 unless it's bent, and then you could probably get $25 on ebay for the plastic!
You nailed it with that last sentence.
Did you call the sherriff? was he on your property? They will still confront a person if a person reports a creepy individual in a not normally...
I found most places email notification don't work!! I had a small box of .308 bullets on order from midway a few years ago. literally after a...
Can you say Piltz hot saw !!:rofl: :lol::banana::saw:
I thought these were your first stihls?
Do the stills before those other two!
Look at the harbor freight like 6 camera DVR system, for security. it's only a couple hundred $$ and you have it on DVR. then get a deer cam for deer
Yea it will pull the chain on through where it use to bog up
I tave a little Taurus 380 carry gun. and the only FTE I had were from weak handle ads I put through it. factory ammo, including carry ammo never...
Last cam I had the plastic holding the batteries in busted. I got one of those 6v lantern batteries and wired it into the old wires. it would run...
Every one about that price I have bought lasted 2 or 3 seasons at best. They all work but the more expensive ones have better triggers and seem...