Yes crispy! and there is a wire mesh lid to put on if you want to radiate some extra heat downward at the end of the cooking cycle for extra...
It's done right at ~2hrs maybe 1:50 checked with 2 different thermometers showing 165+ all over. Will update later on flavor after my turkey...
So this is kinda like brick chicken on a grill? been a while since I made one - will be on the list of things to post here
I think it says "HOLDS UP TO 16lbs" in the manual. Might be a rating on the basket cause a larger bird would probably fit The 12-14lb is an ideal...
The outside oven is really nice - you've obviously mastered the art of baking as well. So you rake all the coals out prior to cooking and just...
Well I always had to really fry turkeys wherever I went. This thing is sweet - no babysitting temp is one setting, I just keep going out on the...
This will officially mark the start of adding the holiday pounds. That looks like a good way to kick it off:)
Just loaded it in. That is a homemade creole garlic butter injection. Rub down with Backyard Barbeque seasoning - found it locally less salty...
Saw this Charbroil Big Easy oil-less turkey fryer on sale at Lowes - read up online and it gets rave reviews. I have deep fried many a...
Can you hunt on Sundays there? - get your wife into the woods a few hundred yards up and then get a drive going on the side of the road you saw...
wish the .270 had done less damage to the fronts on my buck last year - of course the idiot walked up on me @10yds wasn't any heart/lungs to be...
That many rounds of red oak just rolled into your yard?..thought I was spoiled at my private wood dumpo_O
A buddy of mine back in college creamed a nice 12pt - trashed the front end of his Ranger. We spent the evening breaking through thin ice in a bog...
Too bad about the deer guess he didn't get the better of the truck
The ridge vent really only matters if you plan on sealing the rafters from the sill plate to ridge line. I'd guess you have gable end vents -...
yeah but aluminum is gonna be 5 ft/sec slower -or what ever they the company that sells carbon fiber tells you;) I've only had one deer jump an...
Not to derail the thread but ever play light sabers with fluorescent bulbs in a 500kV high yard? The bulbs actually light up;)
Dave what is the status of the wall insulation? Sounds like the attic needs blown in insulation and if the walls are half azzed as well punching...
Yeah I read before where you had someone replace it. The Pitless adapter for those of you up in great north is what made me call a pro - I don't...
sorry.. to hear that I'll drink one for you too - save the good stuff for a six pack after the antibiotics are done:D