Might try the potatoes up top as the heat is rising could be a bit warmer up there
Got the same notice here: translation when that shipping container ever gets here from China we will send the stuff along. They just now shipped...
Problem with the old-old stuff is refrigerant availability - you ain't gonna touch a bottle of R-12 for less than$800. I'd keep your eyes peeled...
Wasn't aware of the skill set - but man we all had to learn sometime and that's what this community should be all about. A cheap electrical meter...
could be just a bad gauge on the charger as well, they are a simple induction coil would need to check the resistance on the coil for continuity
there may be an open circuit in the battery and is causing the charger to read full or the charger is defective. Hook the battery up check voltage...
I extended a big cooler on the farm years ago used some plastic 4x8 sheeting material with a snap in spaced groove to finish the inside. You want...
GF says "that's the good stuff -ain't burned" crunchy stuff is her thing
I try to slide the shovel out from under the ashes, when a couple scoops are in the bottom sticking the shovel into them and tipping forward while...
I'm with you now on the JHP's didn't see 9x18 - just glanced by the 9mm. That Makarov is a bit harder to find in specialty HD loads I'd asume
I'm curious if beer can chicken will boil the beer inside as the heat comes from the vertical surfaces of the drum and not directly on the bottom....
I threw the basket back in and reseaoned the sides(the blacker its gets the better it's supposed to cook) ran it for 15mins and brushed the crust...
If you can find an intact needle cluster should have 2 needles per cluster. But I think thewoodlands has it - Scots/Scotch pine
The 6.5 TD was introduced alongside the non turbo 6.2 in 92 and then everything went electronic 6.5TD in 94. Neither will win any pulling contests...
He doesn't look like a huge bodied deer or is the huge rack throwing me off. Guy has to be on cloud nine holding that buck
FMJ's in the bedstand gun? Or just out target shooting?
Too bad my uncle sold off my grandfathers 92 k3500 SRW w/6.5 it had ~38k on the clock but rusted to yard truck status - could have hooked you up...
You won't be disappointed. I am kind of peeved with charbroil though, the 2 of the accessory kits that I added to my cart showed "in stock" and I...
Sounds like about $7k not counting labor for a new engine. Any coolant in the oil? wouldn't be worth new heads & labor if so. Or it becomes a gas...
The winds woke me up around 3am with the front coming through - good thing I didn't bother cleaning any leaves up yesterday Hope everyone's OK up...