more than likely had a generator with an external voltage regulator. Alternators have the diodes built internally and no brushes to wear out....
If that's lunch I want to see what you had for dinner:drool:
It's cool knowing something is out there isn't it?:thumbs: I had a red fox that was coming up on my cam a couple years ago and actually had him...
When you do the initial break in burns and everytime the stove goes dead cold you'll hear this. Once it's warmed up and the stovepipe is expanded...
Dirtier than I let Sampson get(my fuzzy buddy) a little yorkie that I treat like a real dog - even though GF tells me he isn't He was digging a...
Those are some nice looking stacks and a beautiful bowl.
Just wipe the inside of the liner down with vegetable oil crank it up and let it season until it stops somking. Other than that just put the bird...
How old is that tractor? - not old enough to be 6V system I'd assume. Without a meter you aren't figuring out anything;)
I tried some steaks in it the other night - GF failed to tell me the last of the charcoal was gone:mad: Used some stainless tie wire as the...
I looked at the Lopi's when I was in the stove market originally but my clearances wouldn't let it happen. Have you got a range of stove's that...
Yes beech is some sweet stuff - just like oak without the drying time
Hung a bunch of stuff(heavy plaques, posters, frames etc) at work after we had the building repainted this summer with the 3m command Velcro...
Dave as I read your endeavors - I was thinking you're doing it the hard way, but I look back on the exterior siding project I took on here and...
Oh yeah love the sign:rofl: :lol:
yes there are octagon boxes that will mount flush behind the light. It's just as easy to use a standard sized receptacle box and mount the...
Like Oliver said the offset cut works well and pull the base of the tree. If you're scared of the offset cut, basically reverse notching the tree...
Good fix Luke - I'm late to the party but would have suspected the brushes with the voltage readings you were getting being good. Tapping was...
that one looks a bit tricky as its loaded on the butt. Try taking down the small one on the right that it's partially hung in first. - small cuts...
I bet that Ram looks so much more badazz in the driveway than the old frontier. sharp truck for sure congrats:thumbs:
My buddy and I tried to make bologna once, smoked in his green egg style cooker - all I can tell you is weights and measurements count, especially...