That cheap Moultrie is still working, loaded some fresh batteries yesterday - I leave it on a tree all year long
So 562xp over MS362. Slight weight advantage and "advertised" power. Who's run them side by side?
This idea of buying a cheap saw has drawn my appeal after getting into a couple bids on some 038 stihls yesterday - they went for way to much.....
It would be better to leave the oiler inoperable and spray some ether on it after its warmed up - assuming the throttles are being held wide open...
Went up the driveway and sat in my lawn chair behind the woodpile this afternoon. Saw 3 turkeys, all hens, and I could have filled my bag limit...
Did some wings in it last night(sorry no pics) 30mins lid off and 30mins lid on. It was ~34F out and a north wind It is definitely gets hotter at...
Have had red oak cut dead standing be bone dry - the exception, not the rule though.
I have ~3/4 of a gallon jug of backyard basher nitro fuel for an R/C truck. Wonder what it would run like? Love the description on those...
So you mixing the fuel 25:1?:rofl: :lol:
Where did you find it under a $100?
That's still pretty dang cool having an old stove that can cook dinner. My coworker cooks all kinds of stuff - from potatoes in the ash pan to...
Bacon wrapped backstraps...mmmmm Maybe I shouldn't have let that youngster walk past the back deck this morning - then again it was warm in the...
moisture/frost on the nail tips is probably an air infiltration issue. If it were water getting in the wood will be stained. The drip edge...
No do not put the lid on while cooking - only use it at the very end if you want the skin to get a little more crispy. I did not use it on the...
The best thing I found was a paper back copy of "Everything you ever wanted to know about sex" - yep When the GF was giving the dogs a bath in the...
Hard to tell without a picture - if there is trim around the window and the siding is clapboard or vertical(T-111 or board/batten) is there...
you sure it's not water getting behind the window flashing?
The cheapest Moultrie that Wallworld had ~$50. It's an actual flash style camera so it does go through some batteries, but I have a 12V sealed...
The fox and a momma raccoon with her youngsters
The mesh reflects the "TRU-INFRARED" heat back down without trapping moisture - I used it when I cooked the steaks the entire time because I...