I watched one episode and one of the crew showed up half in the bag from the previous night They dropped a tree on a POS dodge neon I think as...
You acclimate to anywhere after a while, growing up in Maine I chuckle at what the GF considers cold, but damm if it's around 35 with the wind...
One of those wires probably the one that went "nowhere/somewhere":rofl: :lol: was grounding out while the ignition was on and drawing down the...
It was 76 here today - yeah I know sucks:p Stoves been cold for 3 days now, probably fire up tomorrow evening as high on Saturday is supposed to...
pull rope is always one of those things you need now - trip to hardware store is just a buzz kill. I wouldn't mind having a roll dry rotting in...
This is basically like decking the heads on a 4-stroke but without changing valve lift and timing as there are none. I would guess any of these...
No because it is a fixed intake/exhaust port on a 2 stroke it changes the cycle time - subtle though it is I was curious if ports are opened on...
I tune the old 041 on the truck bed, when it starts to stumble WOT back it down a touch chain speed should be lower when I'm laying on it and...
Curious about this base gasket delete deal - obviously some compression added, but does it slightly change intake/exhaust port alignment(has to...
If you want to head south I could put you on some public land that will give you hardwood draws and pine ridges that seldom see an orange hat. Do...
That's a nice doe. even sweeter transporter Spent all afternoon in the woods and the only thing I saw was a hawk nearly get a squirrel - made a...
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/grd/4225450638.html I have a good running Stihl 066 Magnum chainsaw. 36 inch bar. Runs very good. I bought it to...
I let my stove go on a small load of gum last night still blowing at 2pm today -the house was 82 with the HVAC circulating. Started a small fire...
Don't worry Auburn will lose to Mizzou and you'll still get FSU after they beat punish Duke. I hate to knock on conferences but its is what it is...
They are awesome on a bonfire in ~May-June though - nothing like a 25ft fireball to tighten your puckering string:MM:
There are a lot of sad Bama fans around here - watched it at my cousins place, all Bama fans and one Auburn guy. I had to take Auburn and the...
Sold Christmas trees for many years -you'd be amazed how early a lot of trees on the lots have been cut - like October early. Just brought mine...
He did lose a whole bunch of seasoned wood one wall 12'x6' tall and another one 10x5. The stuff had been stacked for atleast the 6yrs I've known...
They have to return to the ground unless there is a moisture source. If you split and stack it on some treated cribbing treat the soil around it...
When I say "free" there was some labor donated free of charge back during the spring.... His place was a mess after the flood and I cleaned up a...