Did the connecting rod bolts come loose and the piston hit the top of the head - unless you loosened that bolt that's the failure mode. Like MM...
The are available on ebay (price has gone up since my purchase a few years ago)...
Just dropped a load of wings in the big easy - this is the 4th run of wings in it - man they are crunchy and delish....I have slight modification...
My brush cutter would do this as well and I took the carb down blowing the needle ports out - haven't had to monkey with it since
I was gonna say you'd be hard pressed to build one for $300 - I guess it was set up with for the people who can't let go of their milk...
Warm temps within a couple hours of the end of a "snow" -sorry had to:D I will go play on the quad to break up the slush on the steep part of the...
Would have been an opportune time for a spear kill - yeah that's a legal means of taking in AL.... It's funny how most folks think hunters kill...
No action videos, maybe next week I'll get the GF to video me splitting - I mean she already thinks I'm nuts looking at other peoples wood on...
Here's a pic of the Powerhorse Dualsplitter - went halves with my coworker after he put in a stove, kind of guy that takes care of equipment. It's...
If the above post from the Stihl dealer in GB is for real it at least gives a reassurance that the product they sell will be fully functional even...
All the more reason for a fresh batch of 32:1 mix in the old FS353:whistle: - keeps the nats at bay:smoke:
Dave the more I've thought about building as shed like yours with 3 bays the more I start to think about the varying wood species I come into and...
I use the open finger gloves that have the flip over fleece mitten similar to a Glomitt
Not that uncommon, most likely from an injury. Can happen during antler development when the tissue is soft or a body injury on the opposite rear...
So you guys are all members of the hairy palms club too:thumbs: Cool to see a bunch of people connect on a forum and then help each other out in...
From the looks of things the Orange Bowl will get Ohio St Vs Clemson and the Sugar bowl will be Alabama vs Oklahoma
Well that was an exciting evening of football. The SEC championship has zero defense until late in the 4th qtr -took an extra 20 rider on 100+ O/U...
Well when I was tinkering with that MS170 I got for free - never checked the gap, and I noticed it did take ~6pulls from dead cold to start....
Any chance you have the specs for stihl plug gaps off hand?
I noticed how quite it is as well - almost peaceful compared to the roar of the 041