Yeah it's time for a set of fronts - can't justify the rears though. I just noticed my mileage is at 1012, I bought it with 120 and 20hrs. Most...
Going to be record lows here tomorrow and Tuesday - 9f and 6F highs tomorrow aren't supposed to break mid 20's with 20-30mph winds. Fortunately...
My foreman is a 500 class(actually less) but it will run 58 with my fat azz on it. All of them are limited by traction when pulling, best to just...
I've run mineral oil works fine almost too thin even on a cold day here. I get a good bit twice year at work from flushing valves on transformers...
Foreman with a single jet ski trailer I found on Ebay 10mi from the house[ATTACH]
It was a store bought duck. I brined it for over 24hrs in an Asian apple/ginger solution - but I think I should have put some slits in the breast...
I did a duck in it last week - jury still out on that, may be the duck itself but the red potatoes that I basted in the duck fat and cooked in the...
I outran the majority of the them but my shirt tail flying up allowed a couple strikes on my lower back. I felt like an idiot going to the store...
GF wants a fence for Samson the Yorkie and Minnie the Chiweeny, Billy Bob can handle himself. I'm looking at an Innotek system with the smaller...
Woke up with my right eye mostly swelled shut this morning - pretty sure one got me around my eyebrow. the rest are just bumps I've been stung by...
I always get a kick out of "organic" produce - people think they are buying stuff that some hippies fertilized with cow pies and harvested by...
Got some nice mid 50's today and decided to cut a dead standing red oak no too far from my woodpile. As I was clearing a some muscadine vines and...
Judging from the yard it wasn't hauled out with mules and bucked with crosscut saws and then split by hand. So I guess we're all sitting on...
Dave I'm following this, I will weigh some green oak(but plan on using stamps instead of marker) looks like the square is in the lead
Last Christmas I threw some of those egg crate type cardboard overpacks in my stove - it was kind of cooled down as it was a mild overnight bed of...
Do you close your eyes while you're cutting?
Ask me how many promotions I've turned down because of the lack of topography and even more so the seasonal changes that FL lacks. I mean how you...
Either the splicing tape or silicone tape(I can supply both) you have to run a wrap of good electrical tape over the top of each to prevent it...
I'd put a wrap of 3M rubatex around it and then electrical tape - same issue with my FS353 whacking me when I reached back on the handle a couple...
Who knew Kevin Spacey flew a helicopter and trimmed powerlines?:p Around here they run Jarraff's - pretty dang impressive with a good operator....