I've had saplings(1-2") when I was clearing an old logging trail that I stacked and cut for kindling only because it was chitload in a small area...
Mike if the pump is attached to black poly it's fairly straight forward - if attached to pvc sections you need a support structure. If the foot...
My house was built ~80-81, typical Cape but being down south only 2x4 exterior walls. When I gutted it from the outside due to termite damage in...
I had mine go out a couple years ago and was scratching my head as well - found and older gentleman and his wife that came out and we(my coworker...
Jack looks more like slippery elm than American or any type of chestnut
Yeah the caveat being regional drying time - though it was like a rainforest here this summer, we had some really nice dry and warm temps in...
There are American chestnut - just not in abundance a place up in Michigan I believe has a stand of it left, and one was found on a timber...
Pete I'd challenge the under a year theory - I've been running some Leyland cypress(about like cedar) cut green in January -Early Feb 2013, and...
Do you have pics of this "elm/chestnut"?
The wind has been whipping here ~20mph and its getting chilly outside supposed to be mid 20's by morning. Sitting back watching the blue...
Grew up doing RC cars/trucks don't have any digitals of my old Midnight Pumpkin. This is an HPI stadium truck I built many years ago
Looks like he had the last couple rounds more centered and better medium sized splits. The perpendicular units probably give you a better visual...
Sucks but that is the way it goes on public lands. I have a pretty good stretch behind me that I have taken several nice bucks off of and the...
would be some kind of suck if up a tree stand - who had dykes to cut the excess off up there? I work with a guy that shot himself with a .410 slug...