Morning All. Rain forecasted again for today. We had a couple of really heavy downpours yesterday. There was a lake on the property next door...
My graduation bouquet had a gardenia in it and they were so expensive. They still are and you have a whole plant of them blooming in your yard....
that looks nasty to fix.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Softwood [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Black Forest Firewood & Breandan & Karl Towsley & Keith Joslin & KEN-EVEL & Larry Presnell & LKN Cruiser &...
Wishing a Belated Happy Birthday today to Chud [ATTACH]
Wishing a Belated Happy Birthday today to 1idrod & Bruce Orttenburger & Cantoo & Casey Fleehearty & Chris Frazier & Duramax1 & falconz &...
Morning All. An unexpected gorgeous morning with sunshine. I don't know how long it will last as the forecast is for rain as usual. Jesus fed...
It is funny that you posted this picture and this afternoon I had an older version Ranger park beside me at the grocery store. I don't think it...
Our red alder trees will sprout out like that. You can tell any area that has alder cut down and cleared. There will be clumps of alder trees...
Takes a bit to get used to the visual but I think it looks great.
Morning All. The day ended with pouring rain yesterday. Today is overcast and drizzly again. Not working outside of the home today but lots to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Paul bunion [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 257xp & BBY & Brad form york & Braeden & Brian Murphy & Brian Marvin & Cane pole & cecil_archer & Cliff...
those look great. I was amazed when I found a bush here that was a magnolia. I guess it grew to be hardy over time.
Our province is doing the same thing. In the cities, I think it has cut down on the overdose deaths but not by much.
Morning All. Fog turned into rain yesterday and looks like the same today. We have a big school trip headed out to the beach on the west coast...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Nitrodave [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to adwade & aziz & Barry Young & Catfish Cleatus & cjcocn & Dabs & donbryant993 & Ella & Flying Eagle &...
The front yard is starting to look quite naked. The funny thing is that when he gets someone to landscape it, they will probably plant some trees.