Wow the sun is shining this morning. I might even be able to get down into the mud pond called my garden this afternoon. I do have a desk...
That must be awesome. The bush looks great.
A very late Happy Birthday wish for Arkansas Joe & Blue2ndaries & Brassmunky & Brian Styles & CenterTree & chaos & CRE10 & gerald baum & Gerry...
Morning all. Overcast and drizzly this morning. Not sure what we are going to get. Hopefully dry skies for the afternoon for the car parade of...
I use a magnet to pick up sewing pins if my container gets dumped. It works for most of the pins. I think my magnet could be stronger though.
Wow. Everything is so far ahead of us except for the rhododendrons. We have had a cold wet spring. My peonies are just budding now. Columbines...
When we (committee) were in the process of creating a public hamlet out of a private logging community, the oldest part of town had wood stave...
Morning All. Our rain went through last night. we didn't get a lot but I don't know how the other end of the island did. Sunshine this morning...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Pricey106 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Foster & albie2010 & flyfishmatt & heat seeker & jmb6420 & Mark Derix & MD1908 & nik & Nstockman04
Morning All. We are expecting another atmospheric river of rain today and tomorrow. It is a little late in the season. Hopefully it will be a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Drob & great dane & Gsp1 & Huskywilson & JMSSAWS & Joful & Maallen & SLOweather & Steve0123+ & SteveWest &...
Morning All. yesterday was so nice that campinspecter got clothes almost dry outside and got the lawn mowed as well. Rained last night and this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Meyer & BigRed96 & Birddogtg & Cindy & DaveUppsala & highland_hunter & Labrecque & Macman797 &...
Morning All. Gorgeous morning sunrise. Rather a surprise as I thought it was going to rain all week. We have our school leaving ceremony (grad)...
What an awesome vivid colour they are.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benelli777 & Brandon Massie & bstart123 & burnswod & Dan Marks & dennyf & edwad & Flyer & Hardwood Joe &...
It looks great cnice_37 That siding really looks different.
Thanks for sharing trapper brad That is quite the cut through those rocks. I am glad I am not the driver with the oversized load and I don't...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Belda & bermudachris & Browntown32 & Caribou & drumbum & HJ Simpson & Icarus & Jfrederi47 & JohnnyredPA &...