Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 03fatboy & BigBob & boojix & bstuart & Carmen & Country Kiln Firewood & Damian & DaveLH & Doug Mack. &...
Thanks. We don't have them here. Edit: by the way, I got the sarcasm in the comment.
Morning All. Grey and overcast this morning. Last day of work until our three day weekend starts. :canada: Getting a lot of things done at...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1956divco & 288lite & andybaker & Anthony Selfa & Bryan Wilhelm & Closetwoodhoarder & Cmjohn1979 & Czar800...
What is it? Anything around here is just getting into flower mode. No ripening fruit yet. My peonies are just starting to bloom. My roses are...
Morning All. Heavy overcast and drizzle. Rain forecasted for this afternoon. Partially sunny skies for tomorrow I hope. I am looking forward...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Colten Kanode & EdW & grouter & Jim Sutton & Josh Stephen Leatherneck31 & Loco & marvin kreitler & mike...
I went back over the thread and the only thing showing is the video of the weather vane. The same thing happened when I clicked the link to the...
It turned out quite nice. Sorry about the divorce part though and not being able to enjoy it at all. I am glad you kept the weather vane.
Morning all. I think our warm spell is coming to an end. Over cast with the forecast of drizzle later today. Tourist season is upon us. 8...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to eatonpcat and Chris F [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Artie Albanese & Bilmar & DFlickinger & freebtu & Gweedo996 & jbiz & jeffneds & Jeremy Chirdon & Justin...
There should be training videos available for the software you are using. You might have to pay for a series but it would be worth it in the long...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Canadian border VT [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aspjeepguy & Bigtoe & Brian Garceau & BridgerBurner & cigarsmokingzombie & csaws & cutter13 & David L Rath...
that was cool. thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Probably the only way I will see that part of the world.
Ron T the garden looks great. Everything is so much farther along than our area. I think my peonies might bloom this week with the sunshine we...
Her name is Beta as she is the second Toller they have had. Shadow tolerates Beta unless Beta looks like she wants up on campinspecter lap when...
Morning All. Foggy again this morning. Sun will come out later. Nice and warm yesterday on the back porch until the wind came up. I think it...