Bread/buns baked in there would be awesome as well. fishingpol cooked a variety of things in his pizza oven.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Hinerman [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bugaboots & Db48 & DOLMAR89 & Husqvarna89 & jeffery7 & Jenny & Kev. G Stone & JoeZeera & motorsag435 &...
Morning All. Rain this morning and for a couple of days. We had a nice visit with the kids, watched the Blue Jays lose and I got my bookkeeping...
Love the video. You have quite the stash of firewood. It all looks so neat.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barnlion & Bcbushman & BigBoySawz & Brian72 & Buzz Benton & Clayton & Crystalstihl & dingbat & Djress1964...
It was short but very nice.
campinspecter found an old old travel trailer abandoned in the bush so he took a chainsaw and cut the chassis free from the frame. Brought home...
Morning All. Nice visit with our daughter and SIL. We went over to Mom's for dinner and to show her pictures of the kids' trip. After working...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BedfordT & dsgsr & fire8 & gmbb & gspfisher & HoosierTransplant & jeff Shaw & jimmyT & Joshua Brower &...
Awesome looking pizza. I have heard of andirons before but I am not sure how they are used. You mentioned spit hooks on the uprights. Do you...
Bailey (I think that who it is) looks quite comfortable on that.
Morning All. Foggy this morning. High overcast all yesterday with drizzle in the afternoon. Our kids made it back from their kayak trip so they...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to rebelduckman [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aden & Adirondackstihl & Biggsio47 & Brian Foster & BronzyFern & dadsaq & Garth & Jani & Jared Cella &...
Thanks for the pics. It was worth the wait.
Part of my job at work is entering the info for new Grade 8 students for September. One student has the middle name of Stihl. I am going to have...
I think we are all holding our breath waiting for pics!!!
Happy Canada Day :canada: Busy today getting ready for company tomorrow. Beta's parents are arriving sometime tomorrow afternoon. We have been...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to iBob [ATTACH]