What a difference that made! So much brighter. Will that give you more sunlight in the winter?
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to walt [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Big Donnie Brasco & CRNAstu & Hoizwuam & Joshua Tree & Kilps & Loops & Lukas Brannon Martin Denis &...
Morning All. Rain this morning. We got our walk in before it rained too heavy. Yesterday turned out to be a sunny afternoon. campinspecter is...
Sometimes it is thick enough to drink. Everything gets soaked but it isn't raining.
Afternoon All. We were busy yesterday. Mended the RV cover and got it back on the RV. Had to trim out the rose bush on one side and the lilac...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Eckie [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to "Spoon" & blsnelling & Carlito & Chestnut & chillaxin & Churchville Kevin & Cornburner1973 & ESVA Fireview...
I am sure you will go to Google to find out more before harvesting the berries. Main recipes seem to be for jam or jelly. Not to be eaten raw...
Morning All. Rather a shock to the system. Warm out this morning and the sun is trying to show through the clouds. I have a few outdoor...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to moresnow [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 4wheel5.0 & Alan Leedy & Benjamin Tanner & Djc & grant walter & HammerheadC4 & jeff_t & Josh480v &...
The fruit can be used even though it is quite tart. Freezing helps sweeten it apparently. I was just reading up on it.
Thanks - I guess. they certainly cover the garden.
Oh dear. I am going to have to quit looking at this thread. The gardens in the pictures look so good. My weeds are two feet tall and are...
TrinitySouth99 your first picture of Harbour Main is so eerily like some of the places we took the sailboat through. Early morning fog before it...
Is anyone familiar with Owl and OBS system for live streaming? Our church uses Owl for our shared Sabbath School class with homebound people on...
Morning All. Grey and overcast again this morning. Yesterday was wet all day. Today I am cleaning off my computer desk. I think the paperwork...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bcarton & brian perry & brian99574 & Buck buck no1 & cassetta & Clyde & Colonial Tree Matt & dsb & jon...
Once bears here get a taste of garbage, they pretty well won't leave it alone. As the territory around here isn't big enough to relocate the...