Morning All. We are finally getting some nice weather. The heavy fog in the morning is burning off to a nice day. I think rain is in the...
We had a solid overcast sky for the last two nights.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Abby J Feldman & beagle hunter & brian dunlop & buck brewer & camovan & ChainsawCowboy & chipo & cliffmac...
Morning all. Woke up to heavy fog. It was nice yesterday. campinspecter got the lawns mowed. It really was long. Hopefully it is nice again...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to fishingpol [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : conceptwizard & danimal1968 & Drifter & Golden Dog & Elk Ranch & Huckleberi & Jerry Welch & Melcoe & MO....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Becky & Charles Dolan & flightguy & Fusternc & Heavyiron & James Tubberville & JeffGu & JLRNCT & John B &...
Morning All. Back to work today. It was a busy day. campinspecter moved almost 2 cords of firewood into a small shed at Mom's. I mowed grass...
Nice to have that area beside the road to work in.
This morning before shutting down for a power outage, my computer was running slow. Now that we have power, it is almost as if I was back on dial...
Morning all. A day with no power so we are going over to Mom's to move firewood and do gardening. The whole north end of the island is having a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alvinflynt & Craig Savage & Daniel Fritz & Dez & Gaia Farina & Garry Polmateer & Grizzly Adam & husky mike...
I didn't see the movie but I read the book it was based on. His faith in his Lord and Saviour was so strong.
What a nice surprise to come home to bogieb Gorgeous colours. My rhododendron is blooming. I discovered it last night.
Glad to see you are back. You have been missed.
War heroes that we don't often talk about are people behind the scenes. Here is a clip about one hero who lived his faith. Who Was Desmond Doss?
Morning all. Unexpected sunshine this morning but I think rain showers are lurking around. Yesterday was a mixed bag as well. I think we have...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CNE deer [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bigblue12v & bocefus78 & Deacon Brad & drogers1 & eleonora & hencha & JD Lowe & Jekyl & Justin Walker &...
Morning All. Rain moved in last night but this morning it is clearing off and is windy. We have had a cold wet spring so far. Midwinter what a...