Nice loads Jeff. Sorry to hear about the door. That really sucks.
Looks like he was/is a handful :D
Good afternoon all. Brandon put the phone away and get fishing. Lol. They are starting to take a few precautions at Chaz work. All doors are to...
He can do a good imitation some days. :rofl: :lol:
Nice job.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics.
Congrats but being a model now you know the rule :ithappened:lol.
Happy birthday WeldrDave.
Doesn't want to be left behind. Holly, if I go get groceries and carry the first load in the house I normally would let her out when I was going...
That is very nice.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. You have posted some nice ones.
Have a safe drive there and back.
Sorry for the family's loss. Remember the good times and share those memories with the family.
Good afternoon all. All those flowers look nice. How is moma and grandson doing? Fine I hope.
Looks nice. You can always keep looking for a different one.
X2
Lol yea last truck had the same look. Lol. All good. It was a truck.
Hope it is nothing serious Steve.
Well we do call it our beer fridge. :rofl: :lol:
Totally understand Dennis. Right now your health and Judy's is priority. I was sad that we weren't going to make it this spring as I had a great...