X2. I always liked him.
I use a mix of vinegar and water.
Check around locally. You may be able to find someone to recover the seat. We did that and wasn't that expensive.
Good luck.
X2
Got up to 60 degrees and had some rain at that time. Had to go sign our taxes and walking across the yard it was like walking on soaked sponges....
Good afternoon everybody. I am in hibernation mode still. Chaz's boss is making s few more changes at work as he is trying to keep more distance...
I second that.
Sorry for all your losses. Can't even imagine that to deal with all the same time.
I am laughing also. It is nice to know somebody other than us uses a boat cushion. Don't have a milk crate so use a piece of wood that has been...
Good afternoon all. Hope everybody is having a good day. How did you make out today fishing Brandon?
That looks pretty.
Congratulation. See ya had the wood ready to go.
Now that is nice. Uh oh. I see a sandel tan coming.
My niece is a 2nd grade school teacher. There school just got closed from yesterday till April 20. She is doing something amazing. She is doing...
Nice pics. Sorry to hear of all your issues.
Hi in the 30s. Lol the temp will be going on the right direction till then Lol
Good afternoon all. In low 40s today. 50s Tomorrow and 60s Friday and Saturday is not going to be nice.
So actually two medium ash correct? Hope you killed that little bugger. This weeks count is -1 small cherry -1 medium ash -1 medium cherry -1...
:rofl: :lol: