My nephew wasn't feeling good yesterday and look for a thermometer and couldn't find one. He ended up driving 45 minutes to his sister's house to...
Would like to see pics of the calves and foal if you every get a chance. Thanks.
Been there done that. :rofl: :lol:
Opps
Afternoon everybody. Cloudy out there. Suppose to get into 40s. Sun is trying to come out. Made it but don't think it will last long.
Glad the weather cooperated with you.
True but then a blanket can warm you up real quick and then off it goes to enjoy the warmth of the fire.
Get them electric blankets for their chairs.
I certainly hope that driveway keeps going around as right now you can't get out. :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
This is Jill, we don't I just used that term. We have never seen the bear in daylight. Been tree by the dog once at 11PM .
We have a bear that takes mine down at least once a summer. When he does that I will not fill it for a few weeks or a month so he can amble on...
Smart boy.
Good morning all.
I heard the birds singing this morning just before full daylight.
X2
Good afternoon all. Got up to a dusting of snow. Just stopped a bit ago. Suppose to turn to rain. Yuck. Have a good day everybody.
My vet has me on a year round rock meds for Holly. Told me that in winter time a tick will actual craw up a blade of weed to get above the snow....
Good afternoon all. Started out at 13 and last I looked was up to 30 and heading to 37. No wind that I can tell and clear blue skies. Chaz is...
That is a beautiful dove. At least I think it is by looking at the head.
Great song. RIP Kenny.