Congrats to you both.
Did you get the wood?
Happy birthday.
When we eat them they are raw. Some people make leak dip. I made some last year but we didn't care for it. I don't think Chaz thought of it to...
Good afternoon everybody. Just about 60 out there. No sun. Chaz and a buddy went to find leaks. Well he knows where they are, he had been going...
How does that work?
Ah heck. Let grow and put it in a ponytail.:rofl: :lol::thumbs::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Good afternoon. About 40 and nothing but rain. Did get out yesterday for a bit. 60 and clear blue skies. Chaz and I took a ATV ride up to the...
X2
Really nice job. It is beautiful.
Ok thanks.
The little round pans, are they pie plates or something?
What is fiber stock?
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like beer, dogs and pics. A lot of knowledge people here who are willing to share.
Good morning all. Yesterday got up to 60s. Today it suppose to be in the 50s. Chaz has new work schedule. He is going to be 4/10 from 3:30 -...
Cloudy today and heading to the 50s. Yesterday we hit 60.
35 heading to mid 40's. Partly cloudy skies.
Nope lol
Fish oil tablets make me burp. Yuk taste horrible. Doc told me freeze them before I take them. Works like a charm. No more burping.
Good morning everyone. Clear blue skies out there. Heading up to mid 40's. I have a nice beef bone that Holly will enjoy this afternoon. Have...