They are both beautiful but I really like the 2nd one.
I killed a skeeter yesterday and a few days back when we were out on the ATV, when we stopped, I see a couple buzzing around.
Holly does pretty good on the busch. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Happy anniversary to both you and your wife.
Mine gets emptied in 1 day.
Would this allow people who are not members to use it? Just wondering.
That is so funny. Gotta love cats sometimes
Were right there with you Dennis. But gotta say, you know how to throw a heck of a party in spring time. Lol
No thank you. :rofl: :lol: remember we do sleep on the same bed.
This weekend a friend went to BJs and told us there were 4 skids of it and nobody fighting over it. We still have 10 rolls coming from Chaz work...
We also have year round cardinals. I have heard Robin's but haven't seen any. Chaz posted a pic of one about a week ago. Peeppers going strong....
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, and beer and lots of pics A lot of knowledge people here who are willing to share.
Good afternoon all. Had my routine labs and doc appt coming up in 2 weeks. Well the local VA list called. All appt for April have been...
Congratulations on being in your nee home. Does it get you closer to the lake?
I also want to raise a toast to my fellow Vietnam Vets. And to all the other vets out there.
Nice clean up job. All that down wood good enough for the stove or bonfire?
Sorry to hear about that Mwalsh9152 also 401k. That sucks.
Go get em Jeff. :rofl: :lol:
They did that pretty good.
Good afternoon all. We have an area we had dammed up a few years ago. We took a ATV ride yesterday afternoon and stopped by the pond. Of...