Good afternoon all. Nice day out there today. Later will get my mud boots on and take Holly for a run. Of course I will be on the ATV. Soak up...
Way to go girl.
Last couple of days it has gradually warmed up. It is 60 today and right now the sun is out. Tomorrow is suppose to be nicer. Been a good drying...
That sounds good. :coldone:
I think I read somewhere that currently they are only accepting needed items and other things like clothes ect are not being aloud in. Things...
Cranberries
I haven't heard that in ages. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
My heart goes out to you. Remember the good times.
She is definitely his baby girl. With the new change in his work she doesn't get her "daddy time" she wants so she pouts and won't have anything...
Apology not needed. Lol
Nice. What is your cord count right now? Nice looking split pile back there.
Thank you.:rofl: :lol: All taken care of.
Looks good Brandon. We are going to be doing some sort of chicken today. Chaz last week got 2 cooked roaster chickens from a store deli last...
This place in spring is wonder land for the breeders.
Ok thanks.
Ok thanks. Will give it a try. Ok I it is working and now I need a list of codes to learn what they are saying.. :rofl: :lol:
I don't think it is gonna work for me. Tried broadcastify near me. It takes me to another page and there is a rectangle with learn more and below...
Nice. That be hard to say no..
That is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Good afternoon all. Mid 40's today with partly cloudy skies. The next 4 days should be dry also. Gonna be mostly cloudy but that's ok also....