They don't get that big that often. I seen about 4 ft of one going into tall grass quite a few years ago.
What ever works. :thumbs:
Sadly we won't make it this year but what is the guest so far this year? Oh wise, the GTG are very family friendly so bing the kids and your partner.
We have gotten up to 64 today. Sun has gone behind some clouds.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics.
I 2nd what Dennis said. Also known Backwoods Savage.
What is the name of those. They're pretty.
Clear blue skies and in the 50's last two days. Mud season is definitely here.
What no pic together. Nice job guys.
Couldn't have that here as learned we have an endangered lizard on our property. But nice looking dog.
Ouch.
Ya with me will get the shot every year but being retired I don't have to go out in the masses where it spreads. Chaz also gets the shot so...
We got to 51 this afternoon. Suppose to be warmer tomorrow.