36 will handle em. 32 might do it even. I didn't put a tape on them though.
Oh Scotty Overkill gave him a nice bath. And a shave he's ready for the GTG
Very cool sign on cris' shed wall: [ATTACH] Hauling wood omish style! [ATTACH]
Spoiler alert: it doesn't end well for the pig![ATTACH]
Eric VW was maybe lookin for a dance partner for the trip:whistle: :p
:picard:
Nah its a funny way of saying Carl is a "great seller"
Carl I can't believe you still have these! Wish someone would buy that Solo so I can quit dreamin! Bump for a Grape Sailor.
Woo-hoo free wood!:dex:
Something like this would be quick and dirty DexterDay Blazer International C6300 2-Sided Magnetic Trailer Towing Light Kit - For Life Out Here...
Count me for another vote on the weighted husky porcelain type filters. Here's my "prefilter" cheapie dollar store paint brush to knock off the...
Welcome to the club! Nice collection of saws. I'm drooling over that NIB 440. :drool:Great group of people here, you'll fit right in.