[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My 12'x12' pallet shed cost about 250 to put together and that was with new steel roofing and box store dimensional lumber. A...
I'll second the Kroil!
[ATTACH] No special bathroom needed!
Thanks buddy! That's just how I roll! :handshake:
Represent!!!:dex:
If you didn't get a shirt from definitive dave you GTG'd wrong! Thanks for the swag Dave glad I got to shake your hand! Your a good dood! [ATTACH]
It was cool to me you too! Hopefully at the next one we will have a chance to swap some tree climbing war stories!
I'm not sure I saw a close up of the bad azz hats Scotty Overkill had made![ATTACH]
Why I oughta.......!:p Eric this place wouldn't be the same without you! I'm sure the GTG would have been better with you there! I dont think...
Say the word bro and if I can you know I will be there!
John I have heard from enough peeps that I trust to believe it! I just havn't had the pleasure of running one muhself yet!
I did the wood work, tile, and stove install. The talented Mrs. Barcroft did the painting of Michigan.
It is stoopid fast and so ugly its beautiful!
Just wanted to say a big thanks again to cwn877 and Scotty Overkill and all who worked so hard to put this thing together! I finally made it home...
That's pretty much how I saw it too!
Doc great to see you over here! For those not in the know I hear the dr. Builds one heck of a 026!
I was there and I promise there was no grab azzin' in that first pic!
Thanks brother. Shoot I didn't do anything special. Every guy there there was probably thinking to do the same with it. What an amazing time and...
[ATTACH] The Wood Wolverine tearing it up with one of Redfin s wicked saws!
[ATTACH] Running the 100 year old sawmill! What fantastic hosts!