No such thing back then. Not that a guy like me would have known anyway. I was young , dumb and full of........Rum? We were all on one saw plans...
Look into Ugly Drum Smokers if your on a budget and want a fantastic diy smoker.
The 020 and 015 being heavy is kinda cracking me up. :rofl: :lol:Try climbing to the top of a giant fir or larch with an 044. Makes the 020 seem...
Super nice Gas! I love it when a plan comes together like this. Score for the good guys!
I have not and that's exactly why. For the money that saw should have been every bit as good as the 200 was before it!
Idk whole saw looks like a low hours unit. I'd still rather climb with a 020 than a 201!:saw:
Its a decent farm grade saw. So what kind of bigger wood we talking about? Also what size wood? For about the same money you could step into...
Haha just tweaking your nose a bit bud. :handshake: I hear ya on being busy!
Haha better late than never eh carl?:p
Brian I agree. I think unicorn and I only hinted at it by saying there's a lot that money would buy first. I doubt he gets what he's asking....
Oh ya! There's lots that money would get spent on first. So many saws so little money!:thumbs:
That's a beaut! Dang being poor sucks!
This is just me but I'd buy the saw stock. See how I liked it stock. Then decide if I needed more powah from it!:dex:
Ported saws are a fad!:rofl: :lol: I don't think you need to do it for the cutting you do. On the flip side it typically turns a 60cc saw into the...
Some of you fellas and gals know I used to clear right of way for the power line. It's a tough spot to be in. Especially since I was just a little...
Fantastic!:thumbs:
I know you wouldn't pick on me if you didn't like me!:D:handshake:
According to my very careful and usually inaccurate siphering it should hold 9. But I underestimate due to the irregular shape of split wood, air...
I took that pic the day I finished it. A week later it had 6.5-7 full cord in it!:dex: Right now it looks pretty empty. I need to get my tookus in...
I'm at a loss as to why they didn't just cut that one down. :picard:Trimming the center out of the tree is a SOP compromise. We used to call it a...