I'm pretty sure that was a typo and he meant Makita 6421: Makita Model Dcs 6421 Chainsaw With 20" Bar & Chain | Makita Professional Chainsaws |...
Rpm would depend on the year. The older ones were higher rpm limit than the newer versions.
They should be able to give you a report stating how many times it was rented out. The rental saws may have little cosmetic issues but are...
Haha you guys are too much.:rofl: :lol: I used to do this for a living. My only problem is I'm 99% sure a tree service or 3 gave them a quote they...
Oh I could take it out no problem!:saw: I won't on principle though.
These ads always crack me up! You cut it down you can have the wood.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: walnut tree free a.k.a. come save me...
I agree with what's already been said about tonnage. Having rocked a 20-22 ton splitter in various form since I was 13, I've rarely run into a...
Well it was more like an hour and fifteen minutes.:dex:
The 7910 sure did make quick work of those big white oak rounds!
Finally thought to take a picture of the truck loaded. This is some nice shagbark hickory with white oak on top. Not to shabby for just over an...
I think Backwoods Savage has some valid points here. Some of us have spent way more than others and that's okay. To each his own and all that...
Me too! My grandma used to say I could sell ketchup popsicles to little old ladies in white gloves. I of course, at the age of 8, said can I put...
Stop it Brian your making way too much sense! :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Plus the ability to turn it into a 7910 if the itch for more power strikes. I know my 7910 handles a 28" like a boss. That 6400 has the same oiler...
I guess I didn't follow along well enough. Regular 28" use is a 70cc thing. We are talking whole different set of saws then.
Happy birthday bud! Hope your enjoying the party!
I think the best piece of saw choosing advice I could ever give is try as many saws as you can. Just don't try the 6100 first!:D Trying saws is...
I agree fuzz that 590 doesn't get the love it deserves. Quality budget pro saw!
I see what your doing. :binoculars:
I'm sure my bud CoreyB won't mind me jumping in here. Yea that's Corey. For more on the dolmar 6100 here's Corey's very good thread on his:...