When we bought the house the agent asked the owner in front of the 4 of us if he had 'Shocked' the well with in the last few weeks? Asked her...
With Jack planning on selling it 37 he could be in for some court action down the road from the new owners.:zip:
Its on! :coffee: 2020 Tim Hortons Brier | Check the sign up right. :coldone: [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] :hair: :coldone: [IMG]
Just hire out! :coldone: [IMG]
Nice setup jo.:yes:
Too funny! :D They installed 2 of them in the new dewatering building and i had to google 'Bigass Fans'?..Sure enough!! :coldone: [IMG]
I just loaded a 4500lb motor outta the water plant on to a flatbed today TD. Squatted the loader pretty well. Thats a bigass filter.:whistle:...
Endless supply Buzz.:coldone: Even some red liquid for us colour blind Canadians.:cheers:...
Dab of this? [IMG]
:coldone:
Picture ww as you know about that rule here.:coldone:
And I get my head picked here!? :hair: :coldone:
She doesn't use one! :D
Had to have a new radio put in the loader at work as I need tunes when goofing with it.:yes: $1100 signature for a 24volt piece of #$%$. :drunk:...
Thought it was the little brother? :cheers:
I do that backwards Redneck.:yes: Drop the bar on the big end first as I always cut it wrong? but then just eyeball the rest of the way.:coldone:
They dont have them over here Yoops? But could just imagine. :makeitrain"...
Bet you a dollar you wouldnt go through so many gloves if ya kept them off the OWB. :salute: Great pics Redneck. :coldone:
Pretty sure that truck has a good 15 years on my 02 Lariat. :coldone: