[MEDIA]
Couldn't remember this dudes name? 'Fill my cup'.:coldone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0
Not the first time I got in chit and told to turn it down from the sleeping peanut gallery. :coffee: :coldone:...
So Pops hows the oil in my puke truck? :hair: :coldone: [IMG]
Aaah no! I dont have any 10 year old gas around. :picard: :coldone:
Calling it quits up there till it dries out and had a nice breezy day yesterday and pinched the saw.:whistle: Had to run back down to the house...
:rofl: :lol: :coldone: [IMG]
Titan is getting the hang of the fun. :coffee: [IMG]
Yes sir and i always get a chuckle outta them. :coldone:
:cheers: [IMG]
:cheers: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
:picard: :coldone:
Gonna need a bigger cage Dave. :confused: :salute:
She does like her queen hat. Curtain. :thumbs:
Somehow i was up late last week man? and this was on SNL. :smoke: Pretty cool tune. :coldone: Whats the giz up to?
There's a 40ft well on the lot next door that we don't use and every few years I drop about a half gallon of the stuff in just for snickers. :yes:...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uL53wBD3CA&list=RD_uL53wBD3CA&index=1
Throw a bunch down now Jack.:yes: Dissipates pretty quick. :cheers: