Not sure I ever want to tear into one of those things again. But, if it has to happen......
I'm ok. Ate some dinner and watching some tv
That is azz-kickingly hilarious.
If you're gonna do that, it'd be easy to fill the holes in and spread the pattern another 1/2"
I see...:yes:
How possible/feasible is it to cut off the fins around the exhaust port to give some room for welding around the exhaust flange to allow you to go...
Quick 8 hours today. I like it when time flies by at work
How's the 7310? Oil hose get delivered?
Trimming and building a closet. How's you's?
:picard: The high tops, to me, set them apart from a husky. Low tops remind me of huskies
Shinny ftw
[ATTACH]
What can Electrolux suck for you?
Figgered
Negative. Low top. Wide azz
The chain? Or the 036?:eek:
I took 3 or 4 stihls, 3 Dolmars, and 4 huskies to Custer's. When I got home, the only husky still standing was the 394. Sideways balance
My sorry. Close enuff. Should have known, Mr Schultz
Got any time on it? You were wondering if it was too sharp. Just wondering if will last
He's a polock, but he makes some really good bratwurst. So we let him play wif us