Howdy ho
Screw those guys. Send it here
461? I wish It's a 441, and no not yet
I did less
It's called pacing myself, Dallas. You know what I'm talking bout
I'm ok. Thinking about bedtime
Are you on unenjoyment yet?
Tapacrap [ATTACH]
Pay attention, slacker https://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/attachments/dd83c505-283e-4889-ace4-cc4f1a03d92c-jpeg.148226/
It's a good runner
Lol. They were free, Schultzy
Howdy men. Slacking today
Lol. Good time tonight, guys. Bedtime now though. If I don't get in touch with you, touch yerself
He could take a vid of him not taking vids
Gluttons for punishment, we are
Just subscribed
They git perty big up there [ATTACH]
Nah, it's fine. There's just a bunch of extra parts in them. Over-engineering at it's finest. I pretty much have them figured out now, so whenever...
Hi Glen. I'm Kevin
Wheels are turning................ If/when I go to Alaska, you and I are gonna go hunting or fishing, that is for certain