Before dad died we had a few [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Me too. Well it will be. Just got McD's coffee. Can't dring that shxx for an hour
I'm great, man. How's yous?
That's how I do it, kinda. I usually use butter. I'd be really hungry after seeing your pic if I wasn't already stuffed
Evening, men.
He seems like a good guy. Chatted with him a year ago
Who is Terry? Seems like a good saw
I'm ok. Got a family Christmas shindig this evening a couple hours away
The saw in above video- is it a product of 3 or 4 builders also? Or just a random fast saw video?
Morning
I believe most any bi-metal hole saw will work. I've found Lennox to be decent
Same here
On the 4th Saturday of Christmas?
:picard::D
Not really. I think dally has an 064, a couple 066, and a couple 661
Not me. I can't sleep with swamp crack......which happens above 70
Deep fry one and smoke one. And then report back please
I'm ok. Glad it's Friday. Soon they will all be Saturdays :yes:
Get your friend's motor pulled?
Other nice thing about the 372 is one ring dead center intake