Looks like its rated at 23. Similar to ash. Needs to season for a couple years or it smells as it burns
Glad you like it, Tom.
You like?
Ahh yes. And the left over gummi bears.....yum
Yum yums
I brought fish and shrimp to the gtg last weekend. Had so much other food we never ate it. At 18° in the truck, it never even thawed out
Joe would have 50k on that thing by now
So, about 200 miles apart?
Nah. It's about 25 outside. Dark interior of the truck makes it about 35 prolly inside. I'll go out and get it in the morning
I'll get pics. She's got the dang fridge full so the meat is sitting on the seat of my pickup lol.
You'll like that. Much better suited to bucking in a pile than a 441. Good saws
She is. But a few years ago, the "women" got together and decided that we'd just have soup and sandwiches for Christmas dinner. And, well, that...
461?
All good here. Sister's family coming over for bfast tomorrow morning. And I'm cooking for dinner tomorrow night at the MIL's.
Hiya Mikey
Moar better. To me, at least. You like it? What year?
That's cuz you got a Dodge. Sounds like a Cat loader:thumbs: Carb got here today. Thanks
They are pretty friendly. Start the loader up and they'd come running.
Yes
Silly fish...