Pics
Sluuuurp
Anthony did prolly $20k worth of grinding on that thing for about $5k
I knew that....
Pics of the milk
You guys get your feeler hurted? Took your ball and went home?
Merry Christmas fellow FHC'ers
He' prolly chasing mum in the shower again
You'd end up being the one whining bout dat. Been there....
Like I've said before, you don't get to lookin like THIS without liking good food
Yes. This.
Yerp. Specially when I brought prime rib :stirpot:
I'm good. Kicked back drinking some coffee
You know me.....easily impressed
I'm good. Getting ready to head home from the MIL's
That pic is a week old. Chop chop slacker. 64's are going on the lathe in a couple weeks
Evening men And merry Christmas
Howdy men. Sorry dally, no pics of the prime rib. You would've been pizzed anyway, and you would've had to post your bathroom sink pic again. But...
We make soup with them
I agree with all that. Those btu charts vary quite a bit. Must be a regional thing