They will drag. It's called a gullet. And every 3 or 4 sharpenings they should be removed with a file
Yessir. They look like they'll cut fine. Did you get a flat red gauge reader with your grinder? It has a wheel profiler on it.
Again, to each his own. But to me, the bottom of the wheel should be shaped perfectly round. And I'd stop going down into the tooth at the point...
Be careful about going to Deep. I usually stop going deeper when the point of the cutter reaches the side of the wheel. I only sharpen with the...
It also looks like a semi chisel in the pic he posted. It's hard to make it look like semi has any hook
Aren't Oregon angles all the same? I have a Chinese copy and my angles go the other way. 60 on one is 30 on the other and vice versa
Yeah I just saw it. Forgot redfish was drawing names today. Cool beans, fellas. Was glad to help Curt out
I've read the thread. Is that a list of the raffle winners?
What's the list for?
I haven' tried this yet. But when we were down there in June I picked up a half dozen various jars. Apple pie was my favorite. There was a Rye...
Oldest son's gf has me pegged [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm great. Had a great Christmas as well.
Merry Christmas saw hoarders
When did the 3 come out? Neighbor got his about 3 years ago. Trigger group and barrel assembly was goofy.
But the sbe3 is pretty sweet. Neighbor has one
No sir. I already gots 2 Beretta Extrema 3.5
I don't get out much. Splain?
1 last night, 1 today, our house tomorrow with the kids. Downhill slope from right now. Aaaaalmost done
We're all Mikes
Aren't we all.