Best answer ^^^^^^
Sorry to hear about your health issues dahmer. I really like that top cover I have 3 saws that millermodsaws has ported & they always make me...
I have not seen or don’t believe that Osage sends out leader roots like Black Locust & Honey Locust. If you doze out a Honey Locust you they will...
The key to getting straight (well semi straight) Osage is to get the 2nd & 3rd generation growths. Just leave the stumps & within a year there...
That will split easier than you think, that big one in pic #1 will most likely split very well. I have had several narly looking chunks of Osage...
Here’s what mine looked like today [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is from a couple years ago : Here are the results of the Hedge MC after 24hrs inside the house @ 67 degrees. Pic #1 is an old fence post...
That is Osage, throw it in a pile & forget about it for a few years. The older it is the better it burns. I am burning some now that were fence...
This is an ad from a local logging company, I see this truck running up & down the road pretty regularly. I have seen their set up & they run all...
I thought you hosers drank Elsinore up yonder [ATTACH]
Iron & Oak, Brave make them. PowerHorse used to make a 20 ton but they don’t make them anymore. My friend has one that I used & it worked well on...
Keyword in your statement is “guess” that’s why they should be referred to as “weather guessers” not “weather forecasters”. Best answer material...
Gypsy moths & Oak leaf blight are what I am hearing about in oaks.
Not that it makes any difference but the bar used to be referred to as the “blade” [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I thought I read that at the starting of the saw on a new days cutting you should let it idle for 15-20 seconds so it can adjust itself to any new...
Here is the link to the thread: saw vices
loggerchain.net That place has a lot of stuff & they are great to deal with. If you have questions just give them a call, customer service has...
I forgot about that scene of that movie. I don’t believe that Rammstein was playing the background though. Lol. Maybe it was it’s been awhile...
As others have stated that looks like Thornless Honey Locust, give it 3 years & expect some boring beatles to work it over in the first year. The...
We go thru 1 tank ( 450gal. ) of propane a year but we use it for the clothes dryer, water heater, kitchen stove & furnace for back up.