[ATTACH]
I was thinking of that post after seeing that locust toothpick in Brads mugshot.
They are plenty green, I split some today & tossed them in the stove tonight, they were sizzling & pizzing water out the ends. Thought I would try...
The permit says you are supposed to pile the limbs & gives details about pile size & locations BUT the state employees have dropped the trees on...
To far for you to get here before I get back in there...
No limit on what you can take, the permit was free also. I am hoping to get another load tomorrow afternoon, then limb up a couple of Oaks & a...
I wrangled another load of Ash from the state park this afternoon. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Those are the elusive “muffler bearings” that often times shady mechanics speak of that need replacing or that you can tell some unsuspecting sod...
I had to look a that for a moment. LMAO!!
Warner I applaud his effort & his methodology also & the time he took to do so. BUT everyone is a critic... That being said that toof ain’t...
I want to like this post again.
It’s a ‘97. The snow varied from about 2” up to 10”-12” where these trees were.
I found 3 nice oaks & a Hickory that was bigger & nicer than the I cut up this morning but with 8” of wet snow on the slope I didn’t figure I...
So the state park about 3 miles away from me is taking down a bunch of Ash & Oaks plus a few other miscellaneous trees. I stopped by to inquire...
I considered that as well, straight #2 diesel (summer diesel ) generally has a cloud point around 11* - 14* so it “may” have played a small role...
I have to agree with brenndatomu on this. I hauled fly ash out of a coal fired power plant in Stanton, ND for two winters & there was never a trip...
It’s probably not far off, last week I was carrying over 2500# on my semi, today it was down to around 1500#, it should continue to drop with the...
Frogzskin??
Welcome, you may want to check out Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces