When I was having my saw troubles, I talked to a fella that recommended changing the air filter, said he had a saw acting up, the air filter...
Have you checked your gas??? The following all happened over the coarse of a week: I was convinced my 261 m-tronic had a plugged up tank vent...
Good to know about the Husky mount. I thought you were square file only?
Qty 3 new never used Oregon Dura-cut 3/8” x .050” x 66dl semi-chisel low kickback $20 each plus shipping [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Dolmar 16”, maybe Husky also but I don’t know about that.
I don’t have a bar for these chains so they need a new home. All chains have been thru the ultra sonic cleaner, soaked in diesel & pulled around a...
It seems to me that later versions of the M-tronics have had the bugs worked out of them the version 1’s were the problem children from my...
If I cut mine in the early spring before the sap starts running it will be dry by October. It does coal up nice but not super long burn times. It...
Dakota Hoarder, If you can’t find a 261 up there, I can look around here to for one. The last time ( couple weeks ago ) I was into the True Value...
Experience is the great teacher. Grab some & try it out. What do you have to lose, it’s there & easy access. Cut a jag of it up & try it out.
Open air seems to work better for me, the stuff I had in an old wooden crib was terrible, I had to wear googles & dust mask to load it out. I had...
By the time I shutdown I will have burned between 2 or 2-1/2 cord, usually just overnight burns now but I did start one this morning. I will...
Use the top side of your bar to take them off, it works great. The feel of Honey Locust the hard way makes me swell up. Wherever I get stabbed I...
Those are some awesome pics, I saw them once here in Iowa about 25 years ago but no colors then I saw them in color in around Crosby,ND &...
You will love it for everything but firewood. They are great for keeping things from sliding around.
Got another load of Ash from the State Park today, probably the last load I will get. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got another jag of Shagbark & some Ash to finish off the load Edit: That is Honey Locust not Shagbark, I must of been day dreaming when I typed...
I have to get it while I can, when planting season starts I won’t have time, then it turns into first cutting of hay & there is no time there...
I got another little jag before it started getting dark [ATTACH]
Another load of Ash from the State Park [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]