What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Well Monty: 20.1 mph for the European Swallow
JRHAWK9 beat me to it.
Your bar should be stamped with the appropriate chain size on it. Bar length doesn’t really mean beans, it’s the drive link count that is...
I’m not aware of them going bad but I have been mistaken before.
Isn’t that 6011 for cast iron,seems like it was a 60** something. It’s been years since I learned that stuff & just started using our portable...
It can be called a stick welder or arc welder. The flux will be flaking off the rods or cracked if they are bad or that’s the most obvious way to...
Looks like you are missing a cable, you should have a power cable, ground cable & an electrode cable. If the flux is falling off the welding...
It’s not near as heavy as it looks. If it was Oak or Osage it would be a LOAD
Mystery wood from the state park, Linden wood, basswood or poplar. It’s fire pit wood now. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A fella on Hearth ID’d as Littleleaf Linden Virginia Tech Dendrology Fact Sheet Linden/basswood/poplar probably all fall in the same category for...
Sounds like a PIA neighbor to me. Hopefully you have somewhere to go with it.
Here’s a pic of the leaves I found around it. It cuts like butter & has no distinctive smell. Everything else that I can see close by is Ash, Pine...
This is at the State Park, a tree service took it down. I initially thought it was Ash till I got up to it. I believe it’s Maple but I have never...
I thought spoke to the “social taboo” & “deviant behaviors” but I can see where some folks would be offended, my apologies.
I love my 2511T, it’s light & nimble. It sees about as much use as any of my other saws. I use it to limb with, clean out fence lines & trim trees...
That’s a nice pile of BTU’s
That was my count on axles, it’s horrifying enough to think about tires on the 5 axles under my rig let alone 11.
A fella over on the Hearth site posted that link & I was surprised by the status section. Thought it was worth sharing.
https://nature.mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/field-guide/common-hackberry STATUS Until 2009, hackberry and other trees in its genus were placed in...
So all that’s left to change is the air filter & coil ?