@ Eric Schamell nailed it. Osage Orange, my Dad & brother had a fence line taken out last fall, I cut all the rootballs off & got it all limbed...
I got a couple loads of yellow wood bucked up today. [ATTACH]
Got a load of Elm & a bit of Cherry for campfire wood, the Cherry is starting to get punky in the middle. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I was finally able to get back to the 2 Ash trees I cut from the creek bank, they have been bucked up since I drug them out. I tossed the smaller...
Dakota Hoarder Do you have an update on this situation ?
I was at a Ace True Value this morning, they had a 461 sitting on the shelf along with 2-661’s, a 261, a 241 & a bunch of Farm bosses & other...
You may as well start hoarding them now, they may be the next hot pandemic shortage item. Don’t you remember the great tp shortage of 2020?
We’ve got some trees over in this neck of the woods...in places. Judging by the pictures I saw, it looks like everything over there in your...
You mean the felling sight lines ?
Just noodle up a round & that chain will mostly clean right up. I read about it somewhere else about cleaning them up before sharpening, it has...
I forgot about an Ash limb that we took down last fall at a field entrance. It was bigger than I remembered. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not a truck but a trailer load of Shagbark, I was skeptical when I saw the tree full of borer holes but for the most part it was fairly solid....
Well the article originated in California. Enough said...
I know it’s a demo saw, I was just letting you know that the bars can be modded so you don’t have to separate out the chains, in case you end up...
Those old grain bins actually work well for drying cut lumber, the slotted floor & vented roof allow for air flow & being enclosed keeps the sun...
That’s odd, I don’t remember that b/c being 45dl. I run 44dl on mine with the Stihl bar. It’s 3/8lp x .043” with 12” bar. You can put that...
They held up ok, I didn’t notice much difference between the DuraCut & Stihl semi-chisel for cutter staying sharp. All the reports I have read &...
Because I feel that they are slow cutting, I didn’t realize they were low kickback chains when I bought them. I thought maybe I would use them...
Well crap, I got all excited to see someone wanting some Duracut then I see you need 68dl & here I am trying to unload 60 & 66dl Duracut. :(
What is the bar kerf, .050” or .043” ? Maybe I missed it does it have a 12” or 14” bar? Carlton Chainsaw Chain These chains are semi-chisel that...